Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Blog Time!!!

So, I'm here to post pure ramblings and thoughts and updates and little bits of nonsense just for my own reliefs, or for my own amusement, maybe a few other people's... I find I have a lot to say if I just sit and write.
This will be nothing really like the old "Team Nate Dog" blog, because I want this to be more of a FAMILY blog, something I can look back at in later years and remember feeling this way, or remember a specific time, or a funny quote one of my kids said, or maybe to unleashed pent up rage and frustration.  If anyone chooses to follow this.... hang on, I'm not sure if anyone could be ready for this!!!  Somedays I'm not.
I will try to post pictures here and there, but really I'm planning on this just being more of an outlet for my thoughts... I apologize in advance!
Love,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy! I miss your writing, and I adore your family so this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete